Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I got a call from my buddy. He wanted to let me know that he was in Georgia. No other reason than to let me know that he was in Georgia on his way to a Shakira concert. Small detail.

He had an extra seat he ended up with. He found some random hot chick trying to get her hands on scalped tickets and picked her up.

3rd row. $200 seats he got for free because he's friends with a guy who's friends with a guy who's friends with a guy in her band.

In his words, "I was close enough to see the sweat drip off her abs."

Jealousy is a bad thing. I'm not jealous. -bastard- I am beyond such petty feelings.

He then randomly mentions that he's damaged for life. Not only for having seen her so close, but also because he noticed he was surrounded by women he considered hotter than even Shakira on straight looks, not on moves or projected sensuality.

-bastard- That's his new name. I told him so.

Not jealous at all.

2 comments:

Gubi said...

I will agree with you there. Last concert I went to, I was barely considered at the concert because I was too high to see anything, without binoculars that is.

famousjay said...

So... maybe I'm just a picky SOB, but I noticed that you don't title your posts. I think that's cool. Kinda looks funny on the RSS feed, though.. Just sayin'.. :-D