Sunday, December 23, 2007

Statement of Intent

I don't have more time. I just decided I wanted to do this. So, this is the Sun before XMas. My batteries are recharging. I got to go to Cali to Cali to Cali. YAY. Smell the air. You catch that? They're called the Winds of Change. I have recently started reevaluating the person I have allowed myself to become. Long ago, I looked at my long term goals. They required me to go into a sort of hibernation mode. It has served me well. I have reached the goals I required of myself.

Hibernation mode is no longer required. It's time. It will likely take me a month to get myself geared up, but it should be an interesting month.

I have recently been in a couple of situations where I have come to realize that my hibernation mode is no longer working. I know this is all a bit cryptic.

Truth be told, I'm bored. I need more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what? Well, good luck. I want to be back in Cali!

Nate said...

Cali sucks... JUST KIDDING!!!! Just remember: A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. -Sir Winston Churchill