Monday, October 02, 2006

Clint Eastwood Bursting Into Song

Sometimes, channel surfing is a bad thing.

I landed on what looked like an old west flick that had both Clint Eastwood and Lee Marvin (Dirty Dozen, Delta Force, etc). I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it was not Clint Eastwood strolling through a meadow, singing about his feelings towards the wife Lee Marvin just bought in auction from a supposed mormon. The same wife they would later share because they both want her and she wants them both and they are in Northern Cali somewhere where there is no law and they make up their laws as they go along. (long sentence, I know)

I think I just suffered a Chaka Buku-esque paradigm shift. I need to get realigned. I think I'm going to have to make time today to either play football, rugby, or watch Predator and a Bond flick.

Scratch. Grunt. Spit.

3 comments:

Gubi said...

Thats because you think you are a player!

famousjay said...

Moo moo, moo moo.

Victor said...

If I recall correctly, the movie is Paint Your Wagon. I actually liked it, when I was younger. There is a pretty big bar fight in the movie so that makes up for the singing Dirty Harry.