Saturday, August 19, 2006

I have a new car.

My dad was thinking of having me look at PT Cruisers because there is a dealership trying to get rid of their 06 models to make room for the 07 models. I get here and tons and tons of people have Cruisers. I had a little birdie chirp in my ear that they may fall apart in 4 years, so we looked at alternatives.

The high-pressure sales day for dealers is Saturday. They put specials in the paper on fri to get people to come in on sat. Fri's LA Times had an ad for Sentras that looked really nice. Our sales person was this 19 year old kid. Good guy. We set up the sale and there must have been a miscommunication or something (diplomatic language) because some numbers got fudged between the manager and the guy that actually finishes filling out the paperwork and gets signatures. My Dad had to correct their math twice. Thank Goodness he was there. I was already in the "automatic yes" mode I get in when I read an EULA. I was ready to just get my car and get out the door.

I went from a maroon 94 Sentra to a black 06 Sentra with 10 miles on it.

yay

No comments: