Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm going down to Cali
To Cali,
To Cali,
I'm going down to Cali.

Hell Yeah!!!

I need to take some paid time off before the end of the month or I lose it. This state does not force companies to allow people to cash out PTO.

On the plus side, I have a week where I get paid to disappear.

So, the universe is converging on me. I have to take time off. I have been planning on getting a new car, and my car decides to reinforce the decision.

Saturday, the lock wouldn't catch on the driver's side door. I was on my way to Megan's BDay party, so Luke hooked me up with a lift. Something funny about that, Megan was a little concerned that my gift might be inappropriate for her younger siblings to see. I can't imagine what would possibly give her that suspicion. I'm so innocent it hurts. ;-p When I went home, I had to hold my door closed as I drove. Centripetal force is alive and well, let me tell you. I had some daylight left, so I dropped some WD 40 on the latch and I got it to close finally. The problem now is that the door won't open now. There is something internal. I've been getting around by climbing in through the passanger door. Lame.

I love my baby Sentra, but it's time to replace her. I'm taking my vacation time to go to Cali and look for a car.

In N Out

The Hat (pastrami)

Fry's Electronics (imagine the bastard child of Best Buy and CompUSA double the size of a COSTCO) --drool--

1 comment:

Spinch said...

Cali! Fry's! Good times! Blarg!

Seriously, I hope that you have a good time on the trip.