Friday, August 04, 2006

So, last night was interesting. I went on a date with a chick I knew a year ago. She's been in another state and randomly moved back. We actually click pretty well. There are only a couple of things that are a little off-putting. God has already told her whom she is going to marry, but he doesn't know it yet. That, and she's into Wican "meditation" techniques, whatever the hell that means. Am I being too picky? I actually haven't decided if I want to pursue anything. She is interesting and there is no danger of it going too far, since I'm not supposed to be her husband. Am I not being picky enough? I hereby dub her *Parris.

*Explanation: I don't feel right using the actual names of girls when telling stories. Ever since I started dating, I've been using code names for each girl. I've even been in situations where I tell a girl her own story under her unknown code name.

2 comments:

Eric said...

i have to say that code name thing is awesome - you are a true genious

Kr5is said...

I had a friend that would call every girl he ever dated Rachel. He couldn't remember any girls name. Maybe I should do this too.